Friday 23 November 2012

Hi :)

Hello Everybody , I'm Yvonne Lee Yee Man , come from Malaysia :)
Malaysia is a nice place that i can meet my lovely family and friends !I know i'm lucky! haha :D

my lovely friends :)
they are look so young and sweet , right? :)

Erm, my English language is poor , but i will try my best ! I guess i will often write my blog by Chinese 华语!^^



I am studying travel agent course (or we can call it IATA) and tour guide course !!
I create a blog because i wanna to tell to everyone about my travel life !
It's useful for someone who need to know more information and knowledge of travel !! And also , i hope i can share my happiness with you all who view my blog !
okay , that's all ! 欢迎来浏览我部落格!

                     

4 comments:

  1. I would like to hear more from you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie! I'll come and visit you always haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , can you gibe me your blog also , i want follow you also !! ;)

      Delete